Fixed Term contract for 12 months
Post funded by European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) Natural and Cultural Heritage Fund
The Adopt-a-Monument Engagement Officer will work alongside the Senior Project Officer in delivering the programme, the ‘Real Wild West – Adopt-a-Monument on Ardnamurchan’.
They will work with local community groups in Ardnamurchan in the planning and implementation of archaeological, conservation and interpretation projects, including:
- Organising, promoting and delivering public and community events.
- Using social media and traditional media to promote events.
- Coordinating volunteers, and different community groups to help deliver project outputs and outcomes.
- Helping to define and deliver the programme engagement strategy.
- 2 days a week (15 hours) with a considerable amount of weekend and out-of-hours working required.
- 12 month contract with the possibility of extension
- Salary: £10,400 (£26,000 pro-rata).
- Holiday entitlement: 25 days plus 10 statutory public holidays (pro rata)
- Place of work: based primarily in Ardnamurchan or at Archaeology Scotland’s offices in Musselburgh.
For the full Job Description and details about the application process, click the link below:
For more information about the post contact Dr. Paul Murtagh at Archaeology Scotland email@example.com
Closing Date for Applications: 30th April 2021
Interviews (virtually or in person): 14th May 2021